You are currently viewing: Protected: NFIL Board of Directors’ Responsibilities
Protected: NFIL Board of Directors’ Responsibilities
” To prosper in the Digital Age, people must become masters of information.” C. Stern (2003)
Make everyday information literacy awareness day!
Browse In The News
- NFIL Fact Sheet - May 30th Academic Support Professional Development Workshop 0 Comments
On Thursday, May 30, 2013, the National Forum on…
- Next Generation K-12 Science Standards 0 Comments
The National Research Council, the National…
- Health Literacy: A National Responsibility - Our Brothers' Keeper 0 Comments
In an article recently published (March, 2013) …
- Call for Proposals - Indiana University Information Literacy Colloquium Friday, August 9, 2013 0 Comments
The 2nd Annual Indiana University Libraries…
- Ohio - All Hail the Buckeyes! 0 Comments
Ohio's governor, John R. Kasich, issued a state…
Report a Broken Link
We apologize. Please report a broken link by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- What to Do When Social Media Drives You Crazy May 22, 2013
- Google+ Unveils Redesign for Mobile Web May 22, 2013
- 'Man of Steel' Debuts Sinister New Trailer Featuring General Zod May 22, 2013
©1989-2013, National Forum on Information Literacy, Inc. All rights reserved.